2015-2016 Dues Payment
Dues are now $14 per member
The is the result of a dues increase adopted by the delegates at the Key Club International Convention in Anaheim.
1. Go to www.keyclub.org > Dues and Reports > Membership Update Center (MUC).
2. You should now be on the Kiwanis Connect log-in page.
3. If you have used the New MUC before:
-Enter your email address and password
-Proceed to step 4
If you have never used the New MUC or if you are a new advisor:
-Enter your email address
-Click on “Register/Reset Password”
-Enter your email address and click submit
-You will be sent a hyperlink that can be used to change your password.
*This may take 2-3 days.
*Check your spam folders for this email if you do not see it in your inbox.
*After taking these steps, I suggest you contact dave wohler at
firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know that you are trying to access the MUC.
*If you continue to have trouble email email@example.com.
with your information.
*Once your information is reset:
-Access the membership update center following steps 1-3 on this document.
4. Follow the instructions on each screen.
*Update Club Advisor information.
*Delete members who have graduated or are no longer in the club.
*Update information for returning members.
*Add new members.
5. Make sure all membership information has been completed properly.
6. Generate and invoice by clicking “roster”.
7. Ensure that the invoice printed correctly. If you need another copy of the invoice click “finances” (at the top of the page).
8. Provide payment according to the directions on the website.
-Mail check or money order along with the invoice to the address on the invoice.
-Pay by credit card per instruction on the website. Invoice must be submitted.
After generating and printing an invoice, the invoice page is reset to zero so that new members can be added throughout the year.
Follow the same steps each time you add members edit member information.
Membership materials will be sent to the school within 4-6 weeks.Print Me